Teachings of the Buddha
“Do not pursue the past.
Do not loose yourself in the future.
The past no longer is
The future has not yet come.
Looking deeply at life as it is in the very here and now,
the practitioner dwells in stability and freedom.
We must be diligent today.
To wait until tomorrow is too late.”
(adapted from the Bhaddekaratta Sutta)
- dlecaj reblogged this from thelearningpagan
- dontyougoogleme likes this
- thelearningpagan reblogged this from bamboomovesyoga
- ichuumizu likes this
- motleyjack likes this
- shethinksshescool reblogged this from 5thblackhippy
- 2nt4 likes this
- 5thblackhippy reblogged this from bamboomovesyoga
- fatefellbehind likes this
- random1111 likes this
- bamboomovesyoga posted this